How to void checks in QuickBooks
#9819 (In Topic #4801)
- Go to QuickBooks account and select banking section.
- Click on the ‘User Register’ and then select the record of the composed check.
- Select the specific check that is wrong and you need to void
- Now, Click on the ‘Edit’ section and select ‘Void Check’
- If you need to void the check in the present, then Select ‘Yes’
- if you need to utilize the date the check was initially composed, then Select ‘No’
- Click on ‘Record’ to finalize the void check.
Read more: Void checks in Quickbooks
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.