Set up or update email program with AT&T email
#9835 (In Topic #4815)
- Firstly you will be required to create an ATT&T email account and add sub-accounts by following the basic troubleshooting steps.
- Now you are required to configure the Microsoft outlook so as to capture the AT&T mails.
- The server and the port setting for the same would be
- Incoming mail server hostname- pop.att.yahoo.com
- Outgoing mail server hostname- smtp.att.yahoo.com
- Authentication required- Yes
- Incoming server port number-995
- SSL required- Yes
- Outgoing server port number- 465
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.